1095 days until our country is saved

Just your usual political rantings.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Bracksy, Deliver Us From Evil

Of late, I've been feeling rather generous towards Steve Bracks.

Has he been passing lots of good legislation recently? Nope. His government is doing the same half-assed job it always has. My increased opinion of Bracksy has come from recent political events in Australia and the United States. Compared to Howard and Bush, Bracks comes up smelling sweet. He's not totally evil. He's not going to use the fear of scary gay terror interest rates to get people to vote for him. He's not going to screw my workplace or reproductive rights. He's not clamouring to make adoption illegal for me. He's not bombing and killing the poor residents of Fallujah.

Steve, I'm clinging to you as a last resort. I know there's not much you can do as a Premier, but do your best. Please.

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2004 at 4:59 AM, Blogger Guruann said...

Well the biggest problem Steve has is that he is too nice, and the RWDB hate that.

Compare him to Robert "no Tolls, but I'll send the state broke" Doyle, Bracksy is a legend.

The next state election in Vic will be close, the "no tolls" stuff will help.

I am going to start a new movement "It's OK to Toll the Tulla but not the Eastern Suburbs" Party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home